CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

No Little Daniel Yet

Tomorrow is Daniel's due date, and so far, he hasn't shown any signs of wanting to arrive on time! I've been doing great- still teaching and getting around without too much trouble!- but I think Matt and I are both just ready to meet little D. I go back to the doctor tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully I'll have more information for you tomorrow! I've decided that Monday will be my last day at school (if Daniel is like most first born babies and decides to be late). It's a teacher workday, which mean it will be pretty low key and the next day starts off a new 9 weeks. It's helping me to think that this was my last Wednesday until next year! Hope everybody is doing great!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO! I have been thinking about you...thanks for the update. Hang in there and keep us up to date on everything. Love you!