CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

One Month Photos






On Monday, Daniel went to Photo Innovations for his one month pictures. There was a deal going on- something like 10 sheets of 1 pose for $9.95. You go in expecting to get that deal--- which I did--- but I didn't count on wanting every single picture that they took! So I ended up buying enough so that I got the CD with all of his pictures on it- they are all adorable. He did great for the first half of the session, but then he started getting a little irritated. Having your picture taken is exhausting (and hungry) work! Here are some of the pictures from that session. (I think the angel ones are just too adorable!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are all so cute! I can see how it was so hard to pick just one. I definitely want a picture!