CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Santa!


D had his first visit with Santa the other day at the Mall of Georgia. That Santa was amazing- very nice and extremely photogenic. I think I heard Daniel coo to Santa what he wanted--- at least three ceiling fans in every room. He's obsessed with fans right now. When I'm getting ready in the morning, I'll lay him on our bed, turn on the fan for a few seconds to get it going and then turn it off. D stares at the fan as it slows down and smiles away... after a few minutes, I repeat the process. That keeps him happy for as long as I need to get ready. Whatever works!

2 comments:

Learning Patient in 2012! said...

The Santa picture is precious. Enjoy every minute, he will be 23 before you know it. Hope to see you all soon. Miss you. Love, ME

Anonymous said...

Such a good picture! D seems to be such a content, happy baby...takes after his mama!