CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Rollin' D!

Daniel first rolled from belly to back several weeks ago for my mom--- more of a loss of balance sort of thing, rather than a purposeful roll. He hasn't done it since... until today! He rolled over for me this afternoon. He was having tummy time and he pushed over with his legs to his side... I started cheering him on, saying "Come on! Good boy! You can do it!", at which point the dogs came in to add even more excitement. Louie did not understand that I was cheering Daniel on; rather, he thought that I need some Louie love right that second. After a few seconds, D rolled himself on over! Every time I placed him on his belly, he managed to roll himself right on over. Yeah! Luckily, Matt and his mom came home just a few minutes later and they were able to see D's newest trick for themselves.

2 comments:

sara said...

he's so freaking cute! oh my goodness. i love his smile. way to roll buddy! happy baptism day to you too!

much love to you all!

sara

Anonymous said...

Gosh that was cute! Thanks for sharing :o)