CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Daniel's Nursery






Here are some pictures of Daniel's nursery. We're going with a safari theme, though transportation ran a close second. The pattern is Paradise by Cotton Tale. Matt says that planes can still fit the nursery--- they fly over jungles, right? We'll just have to keep our eyes out for the perfect plane to hang in the room. My mom and I were at a baby shower, and the mom-to-be was given the cutest lion soap pump and giraffe toothbrush holder for the bathroom. After we found out they were sold at Target, we went and I was able to get everything for the baby's bathroom. It was originally decorated in palm trees from Matt's old apartment, and while he mentioned that palm trees also went with the jungle theme, he did agree that the stuff that I got was very "cute". He's a great (and smart) guy to let me have my way with decorating!
The brown chair with ottoman is the most comfortable chair ever. Everybody who has sat in it agrees that it's like being hugged by a teddy bear (funny we all came up with the same comparison), and it swivels in all directions. The drawers in the 5-chest dresser have lots of little clothes in them thanks to family, friends, and especially my sister-in-law, Kristy- we have lots of adorable hand-me-downs from our nephew Carter who was born last December. For all you Georgia fans, you should be happy to know that Daniel has lots of UGA onesies to show his school spirit come football time. Go Dawgs!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I went to Kirkland's this weekend and they had some very cute giraffe and lion wall hangings that would be adorable in a baby's room. We can't wait till he's here!