CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Tropical Cake

Here is a recipe from my mom. She recently made it for one of my good friends, Christy, who recently had her little Zoe. Christy and her family said it was delicious. I have yet to make it, but I plan on trying it out soon!

Tropical Cake

Beat together:
Yellow cake mix
1 stick melted butter or margarine
1 large can of mandarin oranges with all the juice
4 eggs

Bake in 13 X 9 pan that has been sprayed with Pam. Bake at 325 for 30 minutes or until done. Cool.

Mix together:
1 large can crushed pineapple (slightly drained)
1 large instant vanilla pudding

Stir in:
12 ounces Cool Whip (there is only an 8 or 16 ounces so I used 3/4 of the16 ounce)
1 cup chopped walnuts (or you can use pecans)
Cover cake and refrigerate.

0 comments: