CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Carter

Carter is our almost 10-month old nephew. He was born last December 10. Because of him, Daniel will be one very well-dressed little boy! He's grown up so quickly. Matt and I were at the hospital to meet him pretty soon after he was born, and he's just doing so much now! I was at my parents' home with family (my Aunt Candy was in town), and I brought Maxer with me to visit. Carter was fascinated by this furry, close to his size creature. Despite lots of tail pulling and other "love" from Carter, Max did great. I think Pilot and Louie will do just as well around Daniel. That's my dad in the middle with Carter on the left and Bailey, our 10-year old nephew (we also have Thomas, who is 14), on the right. It's a house full of boys when the family all gets together.

0 comments: