CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Daniel's Nursery






Here are the latest pictures of Daniel's nursery. I spotted the palm tree lamp at Lowe's, and I thought it would go great on the end table. My grade-level is wonderful, and they gave it to me for a shower gift (that's a picture of us all at Park Cafe- a fantastic restaurant in old town Duluth)! Mom and I put it together, and I think it adds a fun touch. Mom and I also put together the mobile--- we felt pretty proud of ourselves. Those things have a lot of pieces, and we didn't use any foul language! I found a children's picture book that has several poems of jungle animals. I pulled out some that match the nursery, and Joann is going to mat and frame them for us. It's so nice having such talented family members! I'm really bad about finding things to go on walls, so I'm excited that I found some things to hang. After the pictures, the only thing the nursery needs is Daniel! It's hard to believe it's getting so close to actually meeting the little guy (I'm skipping over thinking about the actual birth right now!), and yet it seems SO FAR away! I go to the doctor on Thursday for my 38 week checkup, and I'll keep everybody updated. Matt and I were both early babies, so who knows? Maybe D will follow in our footsteps.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the penguin is an excellent touch to the jungle theme :o)