CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Gift from Louie


Louie is a character. He's a goofy dog with a lot of personality. He's the only one of our three dogs that will come up and try to "talk" to you. He gets your attention by barking at the top of his doggie lungs right next to your ear. He'll also make growly sounds, sounding very much like Chewbacca, to discuss something with you. Usually it means "give me some of your food" or "pet me". He really is a lovable dog. A month or so after we first got him, he brought me a single pine cone- brought it right into the house from outside and pretty much plopped it in my lap. He's brought me a few other things over the last year, but a few days ago, he decided to go above and beyond his initial offering. He knows our family is expanding, so this time he brought me the whole pine cone branch- complete with 2 pine cones. After I properly praised his hunting skills, he took back his offering (with my permission) and turned it into a doggie chew toy. Yum!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a sweet boy!